Thursday, December 29, 2011

What are you doing New Year's Eve?

Zooey Deschanel, the dark haired actress that everyone is smitten with, has been growing as a recording artist for a while now, especially with her duo She & Him. This has nothing to do with She & Him.

Zooey recently recording a song, "What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?" with co-star (in the backwards love-story, 500 Days of Summer) Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I'm a huge fan of JGL, ever since his 3rd Rock from the Sun days, but I, for one, had no idea that JGL could sing  (it seems like everyone can at least try their luck at it nowadays). I'll be honest, being at work right now with a flash player that willl never work, I haven't heard the song just yet. So really, I wanted you to hear this first (sure...there are people around the world who could hear it too, but let's not think about them).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment